At TFC Podiatry, we understand the importance of staying active. Our Podiatrist’s life revolve around being active and that gives us a good understanding of how to treat injuries and how important it is to get you back to your full potential. Getting our Patients the best possible outcome is the key goal to treatment, this focus involves treating the cause and the injury itself giving great long and short term outcomes. Getting you back to activity after an injury and keeping you uninjured is what we do at TFC Podiatry.
Book an appointment online now
- Running to Nowhere – Events Cancelled and Shifting Goals
- Increasing Tissue Load Capacity – How to Treat and Prevent Injuries at Home
- TFC Podiatry and COVID – 19 Coronavirus
- Weak, Unstable Ankles. Why Does it Happen and How Can it be Treated?
- Foot Posture and Foot Pain – What is the Link?
- Why Having Multiple Pairs of Running Shoes Can Help Runners
- Footwear Opinion: Nike Zoom Fly
- Resting From Sport – Does Rest = Best?
- Proprioception Training in Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis and Orthotics