WE TREAT THE SYMPTOMS, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY WE TREAT THE CAUSE
Sports Podiatry has a inert focus on biomechanical assessment, definitive diagnosis and prompt, proper treatment plans. On your initial visit you should expect a full assessment, diagnosis and understanding of the full treatment plan.
- Heel pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Foot and ankle fractures
- Fore foot (ball of foot) pain
- Shin splints (Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome)
- Tibialis Posterior & Anterior Tendonitis
- Footwear advice (recommending appropriate athletic shoes to accommodate foot posture)
- Ankle pain
- Arch pain
- Three dimensional foot scanning technology
- Prescription of custom foot orthosis
- Orthotic therapy for all ages
KEEPING YOU WELL INFORMED
At The Foot Clinic we like to provide you with as much knowledge as possible when it comes to your feet. This is why we have created a range of videos, to help keep you as well informed as possible about what we can do for you and the treatments that we provide.
Please check out our videos by clicking on the image to the right.