Are you the Superstar Podiatrist we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Passionate about Podiatry and Sports Podiatry.
- Love allowing your patients to move well and feel amazing!
- Always looking at ways to grow both personally and professionally
- New Grads welcome and encouraged to also apply
At TFC Podiatry, you will be responsible for:
- Independantly managing patients with a view to a full time load of patients (With appropriate support and mentoring as required)
- Communicating with relevant parties as required (Referring professionals or 3rd parties)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued patients
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, staff in services, sports club education sessions.
At TFC Podiatry we have a vision to become a large provider of sports Podiatry. The successful applicant will be motivated to advocate for both Advanced Practice in Podiatry and Sports Podiatry .
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a quick introduction email and we will get in contact with you.